Wednesday, June 16, 2021

10 years before when my boys were still small, I had the habit of scribbling down my musings in crude form and without thinking much about anything I just used to post them in blogspot.


Today I opened them and read each post and couldn’t stop laughing at the crude form of my writing..not that I’m much better now or something...however again I’m getting the feeling to pen down my musings about anything and everything that crosses my mind.


As of now, I’m not sure whether I will be able to write something of worth or whether I will be able to continue doing this.

Let’s see..


So much have changed during these 10years ..life has put me in roller coaster rides ...faced many challenges and I believe I have evolved as a better version of myself...



The best thing is I am still here after all these years trying to start agin 

No comments:

Post a Comment